Moose Crossing RV Park is pet friendly. We welcome those who enjoy camping with the family pet. However to insure all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable time, it is important that you read and abide by the following policy:
1. Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome. If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it home. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits this type of behavior the owner or management will ask you to please find other camping accommodations.
2. Service dogs of any breed are welcome at Moose Crossing RV Park. However, these animals may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
3. Moose Crossing RV Park are individually owned and operated and some campgrounds may have policies against accepting certain breeds that have been identified by our major insurance provider as having a history of unfriendly and aggressive behavior to both other dogs and to humans. These breeds are Pit Bulls and Pit Bull mixes, Rottweilers and Dobermans.
4. Moose Crossing RV Park do not allow pets in their Camping Cabins. Please call in inquire about availability for you and your pet.
5. All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. A 6 ft (six foot) leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside the owner's camping trailer, vehicle, kabin, or motorhome. No dog should be left tied up and unattended outside the owner's camping equipment.
6. Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and you may be asked to leave if you are not able to control your pet's barking behavior.